Here is a list of the places - and dates - that were visited.
- Monday, June 30th: Oxford University day trip
- Tuesday, July 1st: Stratford-upon-Avon day trip
- Wednesday, July 2nd: Stowe School day trip
- Thursday, July 3rd: British Library (Big Bus Tour by myself)
- Friday, July 4th: WeekendExplore Trip1, Stonehenge and Winchester
- Saturday, July 5th: WeekendExplore Trip 2, Dover and Canterbury
- Monday, July 7th: LAARC (London Archaeological Archives and Research Center) and place we are not allowed to name
- Tuesday, July 8th: Barbican Lending Library and St. Paul's Cathedral Library
- Wednesday, July 9th: National Maritime Museum and Caird Library; researched at the Globe Theater Library on my own.
- Thursday, July 10th: British Museum Archives and Weiner Library
- Friday, July 11th: Kew Gardens and Andrew Wiltshire Lecture on Beatrix Potter
- Sunday, July 13th: Rode to Edinburgh
- Monday, July 14th: National Library of Scotland and National Archives of Scotland
- Tuesday, July 15th: New College Library at Edinburgh University's Divinity School and Edinburgh Central Library
- Wednesday, July 16th - Friday, July 18th: Enjoyed wandering Edinburgh :)
- Saturday, July 19th: Lunch at the Frankenstein Tavern
- Sunday, July 20th: 12-hour bus tour to Loch Ness and the Scottish Highlands
- Monday, July 21st: Returned to London
- Tuesday, July 22nd: Class: Westminster Abbey Library. On My Own: went to Tower of London in the morning and saw Some Like It Hot at the BFI (British Film Institute) that evening.
- Wednesday, July 23rd: Museum of London Archives and Middle Temple Law Library
- Thursday, July 24th: Royal Geographical Society. Saw Martin Freeman in Richard III that evening with a friend.
- Friday, July 25th: Research and packing.
To read more about the LIS class, you can go to the class's page.